Ofsted and School Performance
Headlines - November 2017, Grade: Good
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. The head and deputy have developed a knowledgeable, effective and skillful team of teachers and leaders.
- Pupils like school. They enjoy learning and behave well. Pupils’ excellent behaviour during lessons makes a strong contribution to the quality of their work and to their progress over time.
- Key issues identified at the time of the previous inspection have been addressed.
- Pupils’ safety is at the centre of the school’s work. All safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose so that pupils are secure.
- Good quality teaching across the school ensures that all groups of pupils make strong progress in reading and writing. Leaders ensure that pupils have opportunities to develop interests and skills across a wide range of subjects. An impressive range of clubs appeals to pupils’ interests and gives them plenty of opportunities to try something new.
Please click here to read a full copy of our latest Ofsted report
Please click here to be directed to our school's performance data