What do you think ?!
Adding a table to Weebly via HTML
1. Create your table in Word, If you have a separate title, you can just copy and paste that into Weebly.
2. Make sure that you save the original document and get rid of any titles etc from your doc , click on File, Save as and select Web Page, then save it somewhere you will remember.
3. Click on your start bar at the bottom of the page and type in Notepad and press enter.
4. This will open up a basic editor, click on File, Open…Navigate to where you saved the file and change the file type to All files
5. Scroll down and find the HTML file you just created (it will probably be called the same as your other file, but the type will say HTML, NOT Microsoft Word)